But the truth is, you don't need a machine! This is the easy to make at home. All you'll need is:
- 50ml whisky (we use Johnnie Walker Black Label, but any dram will do!)
- 100-150ml sparkling water (or soda water, depending on your preference)
- strip of lemon zest
So, onto crafting the Highball. It really is as simple as:
- STEP 1 - Fill a tall glass with ice
- STEP 2 - Pour the whisky into the glass over the ice
- STEP 3 - Add sparkling water into the glass, making sure to stir the whisky and water together
- STEP 4 - Add your garnish. We love Lemon, but you can also add mint leaves, or anything else you think will enhance the taste of the whisky.
Mix it up a bit!
Sparkling or Soda water is fine, but you can also try using Premium Ginger Ale, Ginger Beer to add some spice, whilst complementing the whisky base.
Whatever you try, have a ball! And if you find an amazing combination, let us know in the comments!